Join Gisele Theriault from Mindful Necessities on a Sacred R & R in the Burren region of Ireland in County Clare from April 23-29, 2017 or August 13-19, 2017.
• be well nourished in body, mind and soul while staying with Gisele in the mystical Burren.
• opportunity to deepen our meditation practice, both sitting and walking.
• meditation and sounding at sacred sites with Jackie Queally, author of Spirit of the Burren and other books.
• yoga and music, on and off sites with Irish folklorist Jack Harrison, author of Celtic Yoga.
• yoga with Helga Himmelsbach, founder of Burren Wellness Centre and Yoga Studio.
• meditative experiential jewelry making project with Gisele at the Burren Art College.
• experience the Irish charm in music and culture.
• final supper at (world class) Gregan’s Castle.
€1500 double occupency (or €2000 for a single room, if available) excluding flight to Ireland.
To ensure an intimate and sacred experience we will be accepting a maximum of 10 people. We strongly believe that in order to ensure the ultimate experience for all participants it is important to do our best to ensure synergy between all attendees.
If this is an experience that calls to you please email Gisele at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
We look forward to having this unique opportunity to share in this experiential/meditative retreat with you.